Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm not dead, I swear.

I've been really busy with cross country and such starting high school. My honors courses are killing me, but I'll manage. I'm doing 100% better with all the, you know, stuff that was going on. No *incidents* have happened since before cross country training started. I was really mad Tuesday night when I got a letter from my ex- coach telling me I was cut and sending me a check back. That's fine. I'll let everyone know here and on twitter, LAVON HATCHER OF ROSWELL GEORGIA, SOFTBALL COACH, IS THE SINGLE MOST UNETHICAL, UN- UNDERSTANDING, BITCHIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET. IF YOU OR YOUR DAUGHTER/ SISTER/ FRIEND/ NEICE/ ETC. EVER COMES ACROSS HER AND MAY WANT TO PLAY WITH HER OR HER DAUGHTER SAVANNAH, DON'T. EVER. They cut me basically because I didn't want to kiss her and her daughter's asses, and I wouldn't be walked all over like a little bitch. NOPE. Seriously? I had the highest batting average and lowest errors. THAT'S FINE. They helped show me that I was meant to run track and XC for my school and that I need to surround myself with coaches and people that will love and support me. All of you trying to tear me down and hurt me, come at me bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment